Why Join Scouting?
- We offer a huge range of activities!
- There are over 200 activities offered through Scouting and while each group cannot offer them all they will get the chance to try loads of new things that you wouldn’t normally get to do
- Make new friends
- Our meetings are a great chance to meet up with the people you know and to meet new friends. It’ll be a diverse range of personalities and interests but you’ll all be adventurous and interested in doing something a bit different.
- Have Fun!
- Scouting is primarily about enjoying yourself! If you take the opportunities on offer then there will always be something fun and exciting to do.
- Get outside
- Scouting give you the chance to explore the world outside and to travel to new places!
- Learn new things
- You’ll learn lots of great skills throughout you time in Scouting. Whether it is how to cook on an open fire or electronics there is always another new skill just around the corner. Plus you’ll earn badges and rewards as you go!
There are 10 Groups across the District who each provide their own programmes and activities. Click here to find your nearest group.
If you think Scouting if for you or your child, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.